Thursday, March 08, 2012

When do I go back to work again?


My maternity leave ends next Monday. And although it will be tough to leave babycakes, it may be best for everyone that I return to work as this whole domestic thing is not going quite as planned...

Please observe the events of yesterday:

"This swing is amazing! It makes me so happy! Let's dance!"
"Oh. Wait a second. Did you just hear something? From the laundry room?"
Pictured: Bath/Laundry room. Please note the reflection of the dresser in the floor.

"Hehehe. Is that what I think it is?"
Did you think it was a bathroom floor covered in water due to the wash machine not draining properly?
Then you would be correct.
"Hehehehehe. That's going to take you forever to fix. Also, I just messed my diaper. Big Time."



1 comment:

The Feyen Family said...

The pictures of Aria are so cute! They make me smile. =)