Wednesday, March 09, 2011

While we're on the subject...

(of skiing, not grocery lists...)

I emailed my mom about the funny Belgian shopping list and her response had nothing to do with chocolate or sprinkles or Nutella. Instead, she said:

"Be careful. Wear a helmet please."

Really? I thought you were supposed to remove your hat at the dinner table?

(Weak joke, I know... moving on...)

Anyways. Her concern is somewhat understandable given that I am a) the clumsiest person ever - and that's without skis - and b) I've only gone skiing once. So, to ease her fears of me being a reckless speed demon that careens down the mountain, I thought I'd share the following videos captured by BF on my inaugural ski trip (in Telluride, CO):




Oh but wait. It gets better:



Right. 2014 Olympics, here I come... with my helmet.

No comments: